Hemi-Orange & Black with Black Bucket Seat Interior, Rally Dash, Small Block V8, 4 BBL, Headers, 4 Speed Manual Trans, 8 3/4 Rear End.

Sunday, December 21, 2008


I have decided to sell my project Dart Swinger and all of the parts I have collected for it. This is one of the straightest, cleanest, and most complete Mopar project cars you are likely to find. I have almost everything needed to put together a running, drivable 1970 Dart Swinger V8 4-speed. With a little work, this could be a spectacular Muscle Car. It just depends upon how much additional effort, time, and money someone wants to put into it. This page is to show the details of the car and the assorted parts I have that go with it.

There are several ways one could proceed with this car.
The fender tag indicates: 318 engine / 904 automatic transmission / Air Conditioning / Hemi-Orange Paint with Black Vinyl Top / Black Bench seat interior. Although I am supplying the 4-speed conversion parts, nothing has been altered on the car yet. As part of the sale I could also supply a 904 automatic transmission and the original steering column, allowing the car to be restored to it's original specs (although not original motor or transmission).

There are a couple of reasons I am selling this project. One is that I currently have four other project Mopars - all somewhat similar to this one. Something has got to go! However, the main reason I want to 'thin the herd' is that I will be going in a different direction with my future automotive projects.

Price: $4500

Click on any of the pictures for a full-sized version.


1 comment:

  1. are you willing to sell pieces alone? all i need is the dash and instrument panel. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete